Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Proper Mold Damage Removal in New London Prevents Property Damage
Cleaning up mold damage in your home is complicated. Contact SERVPRO for professional equipment and certified technicians to get the job done.
SERVPRO Ensures Safe Mold Damage Cleanup in New London
Mold is damaging to your New London home and possessions. It grows on materials such as wood, drywall, and ceiling tiles. Over time, mold deteriorates these materials, compromising your home's structural integrity. It causes staining and discoloration of surfaces, including floors, carpets, walls, and furniture. Also, mold can spread to personal belongings stored in the affected areas, such as clothing and electronics. The immediate cleanup process is paramount when discovered.
The mold damage removal process in New London may differ from home to home. However, one crucial thing is that every professional must follow specific industry-recommended procedures when cleaning up mold-contaminated areas. SERVPRO crews are trained to handle mold safely. Our crews understand the complexities of countering microbial growth and executing effective cleanup techniques.
Recommended steps for mold removal
- Assess to help determine the extent of growth and the source of moisture
- Establish containment measures to prevent mold residues from spreading to unaffected areas
- Address the moisture source to prevent further mold growth
- Facilitate drying and maintain proper airflow using dehumidifiers and air movers
Managing Microbial Growth
After building containment barriers, our crews move to remove water-damaged and mold-infested materials. Building materials such as drywall can be severely damaged, and the only way to ensure mold is successfully removed from your home is by removing the affected material. SERVPRO crews remove and bag these materials properly in sealed plastic bags. We help install replacement materials after completing the mold treatment of the underlying surfaces. The treatment inhibits further growth. Upon request, we can help encapsulate walls, floors, and ceilings to deter moisture intrusion.
Appropriate techniques for effective results
- Wire brushing or HEPA vacuuming helps remove visible mold colonies.
- Following the manufacturer's instructions in product mixing and application improves outcomes.
- Letting cleaning solution sit on the moldy surface for the recommended dwell time to allow better penetration
- We use gentle but firm strokes to clean mold-affected areas, careful not to spread the mold residues further or damage the material.
To keep mold from destroying your home, contact SERVPRO of New London at (860) 443-2222 to get effective mold damage removal services.
Lasting Recovery After New London Mold Damage Discoveries
Mold remediation in New London by SERVPRO ensures a high level of removal, restoration, and build-back. "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Manages Mold Damage Remediation and Its Causes
As a seaport city, humidity and high moisture content are common concerns for every home and business. New London County is home to thousands, and when mold and microbial threats impact structures, fast action is needed to help. The process starts with recognizing the triggers of mold development in your house, which can include:
- Unmanaged water damage
- Moisture penetration
- High humidity
- Poor ventilation
With so many causes of New London mold damage, including the proximity of many homes and businesses to the Thames, we are ready to respond to these situations as they happen. It is essential to act on suspected mold development in a residence as unchallenged organisms continue to spread and the problem can worsen.
How Does Mold Damage Threaten Homes?
Microbial growth and development pose a significant threat to the household. A few focuses should encourage homeowners to act quickly when they recognize mold development in their properties.
- Structural damage - Even with limited exposure, colonies use organic matter as a food source. Moving organisms destroy building materials.
- Challenging living conditions - Another concern is the living conditions for residents. While structural deterioration is troublesome, harsh malodors can make comfortable living impossible.
- Continually spreading colonies - It is important to note that mold continues to spread and impact new materials when it forms.
- Moisture damage - The conditions that facilitated mold growth can continue to degrade and deteriorate nearby materials until repaired.
Is Mold Damage Easy to Identify?
When you suspect mold might be growing in your home, many do not immediately choose to pursue professional remediation. Instead, they seek confirmation of the existence of mold before securing professionals to remove colonies. There are a few signs that microbial growth could exist and be actively spreading in your residence, including:
- Damp Surfaces
- Structure Damage
The Remediation Solutions for Mold
Remediation and mold removal are never a one-size-fits-all approach. Countless variables require detailed inspections that determine the ideal technique. Using SERVPRO's experienced AMRT-applied microbial remediation technicians ensures quality service. While surface cleaning is one of the more favorable solutions and the least invasive, this is not effective if the mold has penetrated beyond the outermost layer of the hosting material. We provide a combination of cleanup and recovery to help remove active mold colonies in homes and businesses. Typically, an antifungal application after the cleanup helps ensure a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
Overcoming the Musty Malodors
While musty smells can indicate active mold colonization in a household, this odor persists after remediation steps in many cases. It is only after the application of powerful products and deployment of effective deodorization equipment that this formidable restoration obstacle is fully managed. Foggers and hydroxyl machines often combine for the greatest impact on post-mold recovery.
Mold Damage Repairs to Help
Repairs are a common need after mold organisms spread in a structure. Hosting material can become irreparably harmed, especially high porosity elements like drywall. We can provide the needed build-back services and structural repairs appropriate to return a residence to its original condition with a general contractor license. Our experience in this regard can make us suitable choices for restoring and repairing even historic properties in New London like the Joshua Hempsted House.
Overcoming and eliminating New London mold damage concerns involves several steps and actions by our experienced team. Our SERVPRO of New London team is here to help, from clearing surface mold threats to neutralizing lingering malodors. Call us when you need us at (860) 443-2222.
Remediation May Be Necessary in Your New London Home
SERVPRO says to protect your New London home against mold growth by using good ventilation and air movement.
Contact SERVPRO for Efficient Mold Remediation
There is a reason mold remediation services are available across the United States. The main reason is that hiring professionals to address and clean up microbial growth is the best way to get trusted results. DIY projects cause more damage and the potential for health concerns, which is why SERVPRO is available for 24/7 response to help New London property owners get the peace of mind they need.
How much do you know about mold remediation for your New London home? Mold replicates by producing microscopic spore cells that can dislodge and quickly spread through the air. This microbial growth poses a possible health threat, but you must also worry about it settling and colonizing other surfaces. Hiring skilled technicians is the perfect way to get the clean, refreshed interior you need to make it “Like it never even happened."
How can I tell when I need mold cleanup services?
Early detection of microbial growth is imperative if you wish to recover from the issue. It can be challenging to determine if you have a problem, but there are some telltale signs to look for, including:
- Moldy Smells: While it might not be detectable in all cases, some species will put off a musty, mildew-like smell. Always be aware of strange smells, especially when the weather has been humid if you have been away from home for a while with windows closed.
- Dark-Colored Spots: Seeing visible signs is extremely important, especially when you move into a new home. If you see dark spots in bathrooms or basements, contact professionals for remediation as soon as possible.
- Water Damage: Moisture control is imperative, especially if you have been through a water damage incident in the recent past. Failing to remove all standing water and letting moisture seep into building materials can spell trouble.
Call SERVPRO of New London at (860) 443-2222, and we can send a crew for assessment and restoration as soon as possible. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster and ready to begin efficient mold cleanup at your property.
Mold Inspection Services in New London Help Track Damages
For fast and efficient service call SERVPRO of New London at (860) 443-2222.
Professional Mold Inspection in New London
Many homes will experience mold growth in their lifetime, and this is nothing that you should choose to live with for any length of time. Microbial colonies are destructive to structural integrity and can threaten your household with their rapidly spreading capabilities. Professional inspection services can help track the presence of mold.
Can You Find Mold on Your Own?
While there is a necessity for professional mold inspection in New London properties when you suspect a threat, there are ways that homeowners can determine their need for remediation services preemptively. Specific signs often accompany early mold development, such as spots on the surfaces of drywall and wood trim or musty malodors that overwhelm small spaces of your home can be strong indicators of a microbial presence.
Professional Inspection Services
While there are signs that mold damage might threaten your home, it is often better to get final confirmation or the complete picture of this impact from our professional inspectors. Through air sample testing and thorough visual evaluations, we can track the migration of organisms and determine where remediation attention is needed and how to contain the current threat to avoid further contamination and infestation.
When You Find Mold, What Do You Do?
The discovery of mold can be alarming and stressful, especially when you are unclear on how to proceed. With experienced and leading remediation specialists on our roster, we can help you find the best mold removal solution to return your home to pre-damaged condition as soon as possible. We carefully evaluate the situation of hosting elements to choose among several possible remediation methods:
- Antimicrobial Products
- Abrasive Cleaning
- Controlled Demolition
Microbial growth can be a substantial threat to your home or business. Knowing where you stand with these possible threats can ensure you are better prepared to face what you must do with remediation specialists. Give SERVPRO of New London a call to help at (860) 443-2222.
Early Measures to Improve New London Mold Remediation
Mold remediation is no easy task. Call SERVPRO for the help you need. We are ready at a moment's notice.
Slowing Microbial Spread for Fast Mold Remediation
Water and flood damage can often lead to mold growth and microbial threats. When colonies exist in your house, spores can spread fast to migrate the organism throughout the structure. Early actions by SERVPRO professionals can slow this process.
Containing the Colonies
Mold remediation for New London homes must first focus on containment efforts to slow the movement of spores. Microbes find many pathways through a residence when active colonies exist, so initial containment measures are a barrier to opening to other house rooms and the HVAC system's returns and vents.
Sporicidal Agents and Inhibitors
Powerful products can also protect surfaces and contents from hosting mold colonies. Sporicidal agents used to eliminate active organisms on the surface of hosting materials can also serve as inhibitors to developing colonies.
The Need for Effective Drying
Drying can also be a way to make areas of the house less favorable for mold development, thereby stopping the movement of spores to new areas of the home. Air movers and dehumidifiers can regulate moist surfaces and environmental humidity, bringing them below the dampness level necessary to facilitate mold growth.
Starting Mold Remediation for Homes
After successfully slowing the progression of microbial spores in residence, we can focus on remediation efforts. Removing active colonies as thoroughly as possible is vital, as lingering mold organisms can continue to impact and damage the hosting materials. There are several possible mold removal strategies used by our SERVPRO team, including:
- Dry ice blasting
- Abrasive cleaning
- Material removal
Early actions can help to reduce the pace of microbial migration in the structure. We prioritize efforts to minimize the destruction colonies can cause, and containment is a large component of this focus. Our SERVPRO of New London team can help with fast remediation solutions when you suspect mold development in your house. Call now at (860) 443-2222.
Why Mold Inspection Might Be Necessary in Your West Mystic Property
SERVPRO is prepared with restoration equipment and experienced technicians.
Call SERVPRO in West Mystic for a Safe, Reliable Mold Remediation Service
Did you know that many West Mystic may already have a developing mold issue within their property without knowing it? This is because mold colonization often remains hidden in dark spaces under cabinetry, along the back wall of a closet, or in other areas where mold spores thrive. There might be a time when you have to call in the professionals to assist with mold cleanup to get your property back to normal. SERVPRO is there to provide you with effective mold remediation services to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Why SERVPRO? If you plan to buy a home and have a mold inspection in West Mystic that comes back positive for colonization, you need a team like SERVPRO to facilitate efficient cleanup. Trying to attempt DIY cleanup, you risk dislodging spores that could travel to other areas of your property and multiply.
Let Us Take A Look
SERVPRO will come to your home and assess the interior to determine areas where mold colonies are and what caused the moisture problem that brought on the mold growth. We are the professionals you need to help with all facets of your project, including:
- Mold remediation
- Odor management
- Mold damage repairs
- Total sanitizing of all surfaces
Because mold is fickle and the tiny spores can easily travel through the air, our team uses protective barriers to contain it as we work. The crew wears all the appropriate PPE for our safety, and we also pay special attention to your HVAC system in case mold spores moved through there before we arrived. Once we are through and our Odor Control Technicians (OCT) ensure no malodors get left behind, your home will get the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal of approval.
Are you worried about the results of a recent mold inspection? Call SERVPRO of New London for efficient remediation at (860) 443-2222.
Ensuring Mold Remediation Outcomes in New London Homes Last
Mold restoration for your property needs to be done by a professional and experienced team. SERVPRO techs are ready 24/7 365 days a year.
What SERVPRO Does During Mold Restoration in New London for Better Outcomes?
So you have dealt with the mold contamination at your New London home. What if it recurs after a short time? All the costs, time, and effort put into facilitating mitigation becomes a waste. Tackling mold remediation to prevent recurrence is the best approach. Steps such as finding moisture sources and removing heavily infested materials are necessary for such outcomes.
The outcomes of mold remediation in New London properties can vary significantly based on what you prioritize. For instance, if your main concern is how quickly you can eliminate the visible signs of mold, you are more likely to favor quick remedies rather than solutions that address the root of the problem. SERVPRO can help you get faster results without sacrificing thoroughness.
Crucial actions for long term results include:
- Fixing any active leaks
- Removing porous materials
- Addressing humidity
- Confirming there is no hidden wetness
Cleaning mold colonies from surfaces is crucial, but on its own, it cannot guarantee long-term results. Whether someone uses simple approaches such as damp wiping the affected areas with an antimicrobial detergent or advanced methods such as blast cleaning with something like dry ice, the contamination can recur if other steps are not taken,
Confusing Or Overlooking Issues
It is easy to confuse some aspects of restoration, thus overlooking crucial steps. For example, you probably know moisture is the main trigger for mold germination. However, you must follow a systematic approach when dealing with moisture. Finding active leaks and identifying all wet materials is essential. Stopping the leaks means no new moisture is introduced into the building. Identifying wet materials, especially in hidden areas, ensures they do not act as reservoirs. Our SERVPRO technicians easily probe moisture issues using specialized equipment.
Moisture evaluation in a moldy property requires
- Thermal cameras
- Moisture meters of sensors
After identifying the moisture sources, thorough drying efforts are necessary. Our SERVPRO teams use a comprehensive drying approach involving air movers, dehumidifiers, and specialized cavity drying equipment.
SERVPRO of New London ensures satisfactory results from mold remediation exercises. Call us at (860) 443-2222.
How Does Professional Mold Remediation Fix New London Homes?
SERVPRO works with your New London Homeowners Insurance policy regarding mold damage remediation. Do you have it?
New London SERVPRO's 24/7 Mold Remediation Includes Repair and Rebuilding Services
Mold damage from elevated moisture, water damage, and other sources can create health effects in New London homeowners. Certified professionals can successfully mitigate this risk by using personal protective equipment (PPE), containment and decontamination protocols, and commercial-grade structural drying.
SERVPRO mold remediation technicians address New London residential contamination with EPA-registered biocides and industrial-grade remediation and drying equipment. Technicians and franchise owners undergo extensive training in several restoration categories, including mold cleanup, to return local properties to a mold-free condition.
SERVPRO Availability Maximizes Restoration Potential After Mold Damage
SERVPRO's commitment to 24/7 availability means that homeowners can count on this crew for emergency-response services. Within hours of a resident's call, crew members can perform an inspection of the affected property and consult with occupants about what steps need to be taken to restore mold-damaged structures and contents.
SERVPRO availability provides multiple additional benefits, including:
- A faster return to normalcy. Since disasters do not occur on a 9-to-5 schedule, the services necessary to remediate microbial growth should be just as ready to act
- Mitigation of indoor air quality concerns. While all indoor and outdoor spaces contain some traces of mold, excess mold spore growth can create unpleasant odors and eat away at structural materials without intervention from certified mitigation technicians
- Cost-effective mold remediation. The more quickly restoration professionals can respond to a homeowner's mold infestation concerns, the fewer expenses are necessary to restore, replace, and repair structures and contents.
If a property owner's home insurance policy or other coverage covers mold, SERVPRO documentation, correspondence, and inspection data can aid significantly in streamlining the claims filing process.
We're Faster To Any Size Disaster and ready to respond to the community's needs. Homeowners can reach SERVPRO of New London for restoration services at (860) 443-2222.
New London Residents – Why Preventative Measures Help Protect Your Roof from Water Damage
Maintaining your roof is key to preventing water damage from happening in your home. Contact team SERVPRO to arrive on the scene with technicians.
SERVPRO Wants New London Property Owners to Have Water Damage Preventative Tips and the Assistance they Need
The roof remains a vital piece of the puzzle of any building. Your New London home’s roof protects the interior while elements like hail, snow, wind, sleet, and UV rays all impact performance. Any minor leak could lead to interior ceiling leaks or hidden water damage. SERVPRO wants area residents to remain armed with preventative tips to keep their roofs in excellent condition so that water infiltration is never an issue.
Why does SERVPRO suggest a maintenance plan to prevent water damage in New London? Because simple measures now keep you from costly repair and restoration in the future. Roof maintenance goes a long way to preventing a leaking roof from storms, so keep these things in mind:
- An in-house inspection helps you to find any areas where water may be coming in. This includes staining or noticeable damage down walls or discoloration happening on your ceilings.
- Keep track of the date your roof was installed, any repairs performed, and any suggested manufacturer upkeep. This is important if your roof is under warranty.
- Look to professional inspection and repair should you have extensive damage.
- After a storm, SERVPRO is there to help with board up and tarping to limit further damage until the roof gets repaired.
If you already notice water damage, a quick call to SERVPRO will get you a skilled team on-site and ready to work within hours. We work quickly with water restoration calls to limit the onset of secondary damage and the potential for mildew and mold growth. We bring water extraction tools, moisture detection equipment, and drying technology to bring your home back to normal “Like it never even happened.”
Why enlist SERVPRO of New London for water damage restoration? Because we take care of the project from start to finish, including all fine details so that you don’t have to. Request help online or give our offices a call 24/7 at (860) 443-2222.
New London Homeowners Must be Ready to Handle Mold Growth
Mold remediation for your home can be a hassle. SERVPRO IICRC certified techs have the training and experience you need.
Mold can Spread Silently Through a New London Home, Requiring Mold Remediation Efforts.
New London homeowners may suddenly find themselves with mold creeping on their walls or with an inexplicable musty smell. Upon closer inspection, it may become evident that mold is growing throughout the home, and its reach is yet unknown. Although some household cleaners may help control mold momentarily, a professional team of mold remediation specialists is your best alternative.
For help with mold remediation in New London, place a call to our SERVPRO team and let us take care of the problem. Identifying the conditions that make mold spread in your household is the starting step in protecting your home from future growth. Excess humidity is pivotal in creating a suitable environment, so any pipe or ceiling leaks must be fixed as part of the remediation process. Some myths surrounding mold may imply that the average homeowner can address it independently. Still, only a mold remediation team can apply all the necessary cleaning solutions to discourage future growth. Among other myths around mold growth, you will find:
- Mold is not dangerous - mold can cause health effects.
- Mold is seasonal - although increased humidity is ideal for mold growth, it doesn’t disappear in dryer climates. When left unaddressed, mold continues to spread throughout the home.
- Mold happens only in bathrooms- in reality, mold can grow anywhere, and it may take a while before you notice it. Routine inspections of your home can help you tackle the problem before it escalates.
SERVPRO of New London is your best ally in keeping your home in great shape. Call us at (860) 443-2222 for your mold remediation needs, and let us leave your home in mint condition.
Why Hire Skilled Fire Damage Technicians After a Fire in New London?
You need a team you can trust after a fire strikes in your home. Call SERVPRO right away.
SERVPRO Features Trained Fire Damage Professionals Ready to Restore Your New London Property
When you have what appears to be a minor fire within your New London home, your initial thought might be to take your time with clean-up due to the fine details or costs involved. However, anyone will tell you, including your home insurance provider, that waiting too long to wrap up a house fire clean up can bring unexpected costs and damage. Due to the corrosive nature of smoke and soot residue, you could start to see secondary damage and deep-seated odors that are difficult to remedy. SERVPRO is the team to call when you want results fast so that your home is “Like it never even happened.”
Why use IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) to help with fire damage in New London? Because we have all the training, experience, and equipment ready to go 24/7. All you have to do is reach out and give us a call at SERVPRO, and we will send out a team within hours to help with:
- Once your property gets deemed safe for entry by first responders at the scene, our crew chief begins with a detailed assessment of the fire zone and all structural elements.
- We address any standing water, moisture, or chemicals left from efforts to extinguish the flames.
- Our team employs proven techniques and industrial-grade products to address soot and smoke residue.
- The crew wears personal protection equipment (PPE) for safety purposes and puts containment barriers in place to limit the tracking of contaminants.
- Your interior gets thoroughly cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized to ensure all surfaces are Certified: SERVPRO Clean.
- We take the time to ensure everything gets handled carefully, including paperwork and inventory, to help make your insurance claim proceed as smoothly as possible.
Why wait when you know that you have fire damage to address? Let SERVPRO of New London make your interior like new again. Call our team at (860) 443-2222!
Can SERVPRO Help with Mold Remediation of New London Homes?
Mold damage can cause serious health effects in your home. SERVPRO IICRC certified technicians use the latest technology and equipment for every job.
SERVPRO’s Highly Trained Team and Fast Service Makes it One of the Most Trusted Mold Remediation Companies in New London
Unmitigated mold damage can cause serious problems to the structural components of your home. Only a prompt intervention by mold remediation experts can prevent such damage from happening to your New London home.
SERVPRO technicians can tackle mold growing on various building materials during mold remediation of your New London home. Some of the materials that can support mold growth in your home include-
The most common culprit for mold damage is excessive moisture, and hence, mold is often found growing in bathrooms, attics, and kitchen cabinets. An uncontrolled mold can eat away building material such as wood, compromising the structural integrity of the building.
How can SERVPRO Help in Mold Inspections, Remediations, and Removal from Your New London Home?
Safety is SERVPRO's priority during mold remediation of your New London Home. Our IICRC certified technicians work closely with science experts such as Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) professionals and Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP) to develop a remediation strategy that is both safe and effective.
SERVPRO experts conduct a thorough inspection of your property to identify the problem areas and seal them off to prevent the spores from reaching uncontaminated spaces.
We use advanced filtering equipment fitted with HEPA filters to remove mold from any salvageable surfaces. Porous material that is heavily contaminated is disposed of according to federal and city guidelines.
Call SERVPRO of New London at (860) 443-2222 for round-the-clock service.
18 Things to Do Around Your Home Before Winter
You'll thank yourself if you complete these fall chores before winter hits.
What chores should you be doing around your home before the cold weather of winter hits? To make it simple, we’ve put together a list so you can completely prepare your home for the winter.
Pre-Winter Chores To Do This Fall
- Clean your heating source. Whether this is a gas stove, fire place, or your furnace - call your serviceman for their yearly inspection and cleaning. This will help prevent any furnace puffback, chimney fires, and keep your home safe and warm all winter.
- Clean up your garden. If you have any perennial plants, now is the time to cut them back for next year. Prune your plants and any weeds. Then, put down your mulch for the winter.
- Get the spring garden ready. If you like to plant perennials or tend to a vegetable garden, get going before the ground is too cold.
- Put away lawn furniture. When it’s clear you won’t be spending much time outside anymore, bring the lawn furniture into your garage or shed so it stays nice and preserved for next year.
- Setup or repair fences. You don’t want to wait until the ground is frozen solid to install or repair a fence.
- Put up stakes. If you have your driveway plowed, put up stakes at the entrance of the driveway and anywhere a plow may hit when it’s covered in snow. Most people don’t like when the plow demolishes their mailbox.
- Test outdoor lighting. Check if any bulbs are out and replace them.
- Clean out gutters. Make sure there’s no debris, leaves or branches blocking a clear flow of water.
- Seal windows and doors. Use weather-stripping tape to help prevent cold drafts and save on heating costs.
- Winterize your hose. Once you’re done with the hose, be sure to completely drain it, detach it from the source pipe, and shut off the valve from inside the home to prevent any freeing or bursting.
- Gather your firewood. You’ll want to have all your firewood stacked and ready before it’s cold out.
- Double check your generator. If a blizzard comes through and knocks out power - you want to be prepared. Make sure that it is working properly and that you have fuel safely stored away.
- Switch out for your winter tools. Rather than having the lawn mower at the front of your shed or garage, move snow shovels, sand, salt, or your snow blower to the front so you’re ready for the first snow.
- Get the car ready. Dig out your snow brush and extra shovel to keep in the car.
- Prep your front entryway or mudroom. You’ll want wet, muddy boots to have a place when winter weather comes around, along for a space for puffy winter jackets.
- Put down rugs and hang drapes. This can make your home feel cozier during the winter and will help keep heat inside your living space.
- Clean the oven. If you haven’t cleaned your oven in a while, it will likely smoke and stink when you turn it to self clean. Do this before it gets too cold so you can open up the windows when doing it.
- Make sure the attic is properly insulated. This ensures that heat stays in your living space and prevents a warm roof that leads to ice dams.
Why Should I Use SERVPRO of New London?
Call SERVPRO of New London for any Fire, Water or Mold Damage Needs!
Why SERVPRO of New London?
- Each franchise is an individually owned and operated company.
- We have advanced expertise in numerous areas of mitigation and restoration services.
- Our technicians are highly trained, and attend continuing education classes to ensure they are up to date in the industry.
- We work directly with most insurance companies, and will guide you through the insurance process.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Technicians at SERVPRO of New London will document every step of this process so you are confident that your home or office is in the right hands.
What does SERVPRO do?
- Residential & Commercial cleanup of:
- Water & flood damage
- Fire damage
- Storm damage
- Mold remediation
- Restoration services
SERVPRO of New London also performs these specialty cleaning services:
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Sewage Cleanup
- Drapes and Blinds Cleanings
- Odor Removal
- Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Vandalism and Graffiti
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Ceilings, Floors, and Walls
- Carpet and Upholstery
Call SERVPRO of New London for any and all Remediation and Restoration needs.
SERVPRO New London - The CEO
Mario Luciani, CEO
You have a residential or commercial property disaster, now what? Making a decision on what restoration company to use is often the next step. Rather than using valuable time to compare your options, go with the easy choice. SERVPRO of New London is the restoration company you can, and should, trust! Why? Because of our CEO!
Mario Luciani, CEO, has been in the restoration industry for over 13 years. He’s worked hard to ensure his team is made up of only the most knowledgeable, dedicated, and ambitious professionals. When asked what he thinks is most important in running a business, Mario answered, “For me, helping my customers in their time of need is most important. I believe that my team goes above and beyond to ensure the customer is always taken care of. Dedication and respect for our customers is so important in this business.”
We believe in the power of leadership and Mario Luciani is the leader you can trust with your restoration needs: call his team at SERVPRO of New London today!
We'll Handle The Dirty Work!
Recently, a customer of ours dealt with a huge sewage backup. They had sewage throughout their entire bathroom, a bedroom, and two hallways. We got our team from SERVPRO New London in to their home to mitigate the damage right away. We cleaned up the area, removed all contaminated items, and were able to sanitize and spray antimicrobial. On day 2, while we had equipment running to dehumidify the air and dry affected areas, the customer had ANOTHER sewage backup! Luckily, we we’re able to arrive onsite quickly and perform Emergency Mitigation Services right away.
This customer was smart and chose to use SERVPRO of New London to help them with their sewage disaster. We are working hard to bring their home back to normal. If you ever face a similar sewage disaster, call SERVPRO of New London to do the dirty work for you!
Need Insurance Claim Help?
If you have water damage in your home, its hard enough to deal with. You have plenty to worry about – trying to get in touch with your insurance company, filing a claim, and following up can be an added stressor during an already difficult time. If you’re smart – you can choose a restoration company, like SERVPRO of New London, that can take this stress away! Our team has extensive experience dealing with the insurance industry so we’re able to walk you through the ENTIRE claims process – no extra charge, it’s just what we do!
So, when you need a restoration company, call SERVPRO of New London to take the stress of dealing with your insurance company out of the picture. Available 24/7, 365 days a year – call now!
PHCC Continuing Education
SERVPRO of New London's Training Room
On October 2, Sean Spatafora, a member of SERVPRO of New London’s marketing team, ran a PHCC Continuing Education Class for local plumbers. We hosted the class right in our brand new, state of the art, training room located in our East Haven office. The class was a great success and was attended by over 15 local tradesmen.
As a trademark, Sean is known for visiting his customers and making them breakfast sandwiches in the morning. For this class, Sean did the same! All attendees enjoyed donuts, muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and homemade bacon egg and cheeses in the morning. In the afternoon, a local restaurant brought in sandwiches and wraps for the guys!
Do you ever have a need for a meeting space? We love to host insurance agents, property managers, plumbers, and many other groups for continuing education classes and seminars! Choose SERVPRO of New London for your next Continuing Education Class!
We Do Everything: A Cheat Sheet
If you have to choose a restoration company, it’s best to choose one that deals with ALL sorts of issues. If you have water damage, you also want a company that can handle mold damage, or document restoration. Damage possibilities are endless so you need a company that can help with everything! SERVPRO of New London is that restoration company. Here’s a helpful list of services we provide so when you’re choosing a company, you can make the easy decision.
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot Cleaning and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Sewage Removal, Cleaning, and Restoration
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Outs and Content Restoration
- Electronics and Equipment Cleaning and Restoration
- Document Drying and Restoration
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Full Service Cleaning
- Insured and Licensed Full Contracting Services
Why You Should Choose SERVPRO of New London
Choosing a restoration company in the New London area is easy – pick SERVPRO of New London! SERVPRO is a household name and nationally trusted organization, why wouldn’t you choose us? Our team is compromised of only the most dedicated professionals who are expertly trained in the industry’s leading technology. We have the resources, the willpower, and the utmost dedication to ensure that whatever disaster you’re facing will soon be, “Like it never even happened.”
New London residential or commercial properties can count on our team to assist with any water, mold, sewage, fire, bio-hazard, etc. disaster they have. If you’re facing a restoration nightmare, make the choice to call SERVPRO of New London – you’ll be glad you did. Available 24/7, 365 days a year – call now!